- 200g plain flour
- 6 tbsp Oggs aquafaba / 50ml
- 400ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra for frying
- ½ tsp of salt
- Any fillings you want! We love Herbi, sun-dried tomatoes and caramelised onions
Sieve the flour and ½ tsp salt into a large bowl. Next, combine the aquafaba with the milk and oil, then gradually pour into the dry ingredients, whisking constantly until you have a smooth, lump-free pancake batter.
Swirl a little oil around a large, non-stick pan over a medium heat. Once hot, pour enough batter into the pan to thinly coat the entire base (tilt the pan to even it out). Cook until brown (about 1 ½ minutes) and sturdy on the bottom, flip your pancake carefully and cook on the other side for another minute. Repeat until you’ve used up all your batter. Add your favourite fillings, fold and serve – and make sure to save some for a sweet dessert! This recipe makes about 8 pancakes (if you don’t always mess up the first one like we do…)
OTHER FLAVOUR COMBOS...
- Ched Spred & Caramelised Onion
- Shamembert with Chilli Onion Relish
- Herbi + sautéed garlic mushrooms
- Bree and carmelised pear slices