- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion (diced)
- Olive oil
- 200g macaroni
- 75g vegan butter
- 50g plain flour
- 1 block of Honestly Tasty Ched Spread
- 400ml oat milk
- Salt & pepper
- Eaten Alive Smoked Sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 180c and cook the macaroni as per the packet instructions. Set aside.
- Whilst that’s cooking, place a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry off the onions in a tbsp of olive oil. Once browned, add the garlic and stir for a few minutes before taking off the heat.
- Put the milk in a small saucepan, warm up and remove from the heat once boiled.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add your flour, stir until you have a paste and then start to add the warm milk to make your “béchamel”. Once warm, stir in your Ched Spread and allow it to melt into a smooth sauce.
- Now, add some heat! Pour in 2 tbsp of Smoked Sriracha and mix it in (add more or less, your call) then add all the sauce to your macaroni and transfer to an ovenproof dish
- Top with breadcrumbs and other crunchy treats (crispy onions/crisps are both a winner)
- Cook for approx. 15 mins or until golden. Drizzle with extra sriracha and ENJOY!