- 2 slices thick cut bread
- 75g Eaten Alive kimchi, drained
- Honestly Tasty Shamembert - half
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix together your garlic, butter and sesame seeds. If you’ve got a mortar and pestle, ace.
- Spread your sesame butter on one side of each slice of bread (this will be the outside).
- ASSEMBLE! Butter side down, top one slice of bread with thick slices of Shamembert and your (drained!) kimchi. Top with the other slice of bread and squish together.
- Fry the sandwich on a medium-high heat on one side until golden brown, then flip! It's a good idea to place a small pan lid on the toastie for added pressure.
- Slice in half, observe the melty goodness and ENJOY!