- 1 tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 stock cube
- 1/2 courgette
- 1 handful broccoli
- 1 large handful of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 Honestly Tasty Herbivorsin cheese
- Juice of lemon & its zest
- 2 tbsp plant based Oatly creme fraiche (or more Herbivorsin)
- 2 person portion of spaghetti (or just get it wrong and cook far too much as we did!)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Sprinkle of tomatoes for topping
Heat the tbsp of oil in a large frying pan. Add the red onion, leek and garlic and fry until browned. Meanwhile, add the pasta to your pan of boiling water with a pinch of salt and a small drizzle of olive oil and cook to the packet instructions.
Next, add the courgette, broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes to your frying pan and continue stirring. Crumble in the stock cube and stir in with the plant based creme fraiche.
Once the pasta is cooked and your veggies are looking well done too, add a couple of tbsps of the water to the frying pan and drain off the rest. Add the pasta to your pan and stir well so all the veggies are well distributed. Stir in the Herbivorsin and add an extra squeeze of lemon and grate in some zest. Serve with a little extra black pepper, extra Herbivorsin and some fresh tomatoes!