Whilst we've still got our fingers crossed for a belated Indian Summer, we're embracing the rainy days with warmer meals and extra cheese! This flaky filo tart was inspired by Izy Hossack (Top With Cinnamon) but 'veganised' and given a spicy kick.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- a 220g pack of filo pastry
- 1 wedge of Honestly Tasty Blue Cheese
- Generous dollops of harrisa
- a 220g (ish) packet of tenderstem broccoli
- Marinated artichokes
- 1 tbsp (ish) of breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and brush a baking sheet with a little olive oil
- Lay the filo over half and brush that with oil too. Then place a second sheet over the bottom half of the baking sheet (with overlap in the middle). Brush with more olive oil.
- Keep layering until you have 2 filo sheets left, tear into strips and set aside
- Spread our harissa across the filo and lay brocolli and artichokes across. Add dollops of Blue cheese, and fold in the edges of the tart
- With your shredded filo, crumple and lay around the sides for a delicious crust
- Brush any exposed pastry (the sides) with olive oil and sprinkle breadcrumbs across
- Bake til the edges are browned the broccoli is colouring, approx 25 - 30 mins
- Remove from the oven and serve hot