- A bag of your favourite tortilla chips
- ½ Sham or ½ block Ched Spread
- ½ an avocado
- A large handful cherry tomatoes
- A few sprigs of coriander
- A squeeze of lime
- Vegan-friendly sour cream (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Add a large handful of chips to a large oven-proof bowl or baking tray and evenly distribute half the cherry tomatoes, several large spoonful’s of tomato salsa, jalapenos and a few chunks of cheese.
Add a second layer by repeating this process & bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Top with cubed avocado, a squeeze of lime & a little chopped coriander before serving.