- ½ Sham (we used leftover wedges of our deep-fried sham bites for extra crunch!)
- 2 tbsp tomato chutney (we used Rubie in the Rubble’s)
- 2 tbsp chilli vegan mayo (we used Rubie in the Rubble’s)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 big slices of sourdough (we used DK’s potato loaf)
If using leftover sham bites, heat up a tbsp of vegan butter in a frying pan on a medium heat. Once melted, add your slices of bread and toast gently for a few minutes on both sides, allowing the butter to soak in. Once very gently toasted, add another tbsp of butter and your sham bites. Fry them for a couple of minutes to crisp them back up on both sides.
Once cooked, put your sham to the side and add your spinach to the pan with some seasoning to let this wilt down.
Then all you need to do is assemble! Add chilli mayo to one slice of bread and chutney to the other. Then on top of the mayo covered slice add sliced avocado, then your sham bites and top with wilted spinach. Sandwich your other slice of bread on top and dig in.