- ¾ small cauliflower
- ¾ cup plain flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup oat milk
- ¼ cup hot sauce – Frank’s red hot wings sauce is best!
- 2 veg oil
- 1 tablespoon maple, agave or vegan honey
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 2-ounce Blue, crumbled (we actually used a tiny bit of Herbi too to use up leftovers!)
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 180°C.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, paprika, garlic, salt and oat milk, stirring until you have a smooth and lump free batter. Chop the cauliflower into small bite-sized florets and dip in the batter, making sure each piece has an even, thick coating. Add to a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Once all your cauliflower has been coated, place in the oven for 18 minutes.
Whilst the cauliflower is cooking, stir together the hot sauce, oil and maple/agave. Take the cauliflower out the oven, flip it over and brush it with the hot sauce mixture. Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes, or until nice and crispy.
To whip up the blue cheese dip, simply stir all your ingredients together, season to taste and once that cauliflower is cooked, dig in!