Adapted Recipe From @izyhossack
Mix things up a little (geddit?!) with a cocktail to accompany your cheeses. We love this one alongside a full cheeseboard, but think it works particularly well paired with our bree and herbi.
- 30ml gin (feel free to increase a little if you like a stronger drink!)
- 40ml grapefruit juice
- 30ml lemon juice
- 30ml maple syrup (we used this instead of sugar syrup, either would work!)
- 30ml aquafaba (aka the liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a couple of small ice cubes.
- Place the lid on and shake well (about 30 seconds), until nice and frothy.
- Pour into a glass and serve with a grapefruit twist.