- 2 oz rye whiskey or bourbon
- 1 tsp water
- 1-2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 3 drops of Angostura bitters
- 1 large ice cube
- Orange twist (for garnish)
- Serve with a baked Sham with garlic, olive oil & pecans
Add the whiskey or bourbon, maple bitters and water to a tumbler and stir well. Add a large ice cube and an orange twist, squeezing out some of the orange oil into the glass before placing it in. Serve with a baked sham (find out how to make your perfect baked sham here) topped with garlic, olive oil and crumbled pecans.